The PicsToPrint Process-
- Your customer easily and conveniently installs the PicsToPrint Home version on their home computer. They can download it from your website or from your website, or install it from a disc.
- Then they follow the simple instructions to combine their digital photos and add optional text using a wide variety of PicsToPrint templates and layouts.
- Your customer saves the project and then sends the encrypted project file to your professional print shop. They can transmit the file online or use physical media like a disc or a drive.
- Your print shop employee easily opens the project file within the PicsToPrint Commercial software, and exports a ready-to-print PDF or JPEG file.
- The approved image is then printed and the customer receives their custom, high-quality, artwork.